The Lure Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I'd say it's a personal thing Bob. If people want to do it, feel free, if they don't, then so be it.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Just an idea what do you think ... displaying our membership numbers in our signitures as a show of support for the society and the good work they are doing ??
Bob, being as most people on here fish for the bass.....maybe everyone should support the society?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Just an idea what do you think ... displaying our membership numbers in our signitures as a show of support for the society and the good work they are doing ??
Done mine Bob, just following your lead mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts

I am with Simon that its a personal thing, which has in my experience of 11 years of membership been the prevailing philosophy of BASS. "Certain others" love to deliberately misrepresent the society in order to support their own political agendas e.g. claiming BASS is compulsory C & R etc etc...... Its not beyond the realms of possibilities that they will start claiming you have to be a member to belong to this forum. Good to see the influx of new caring members mind.

Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.