The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got back this morning from my hols. 2 week baltics cruise. Not much in the way of fishing visible where I was but could be potential I guess.

So did I miss anything exciting? Over 200 threads to catch up with... Going to take some time!!

Guernsey Open Bass Festival starts end of next week!!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soo much to catch up on so stuck with mostly local stuff.

It was rough where I was, my puke musles got a good work out on Wednesday and still hurt now. We had a force 9 while out at sea off Denmark on the way to Zeebrugge, even a 270m boat feels that when it comes from the side rather than in front.

We fared better than this guy though, he limped into port a few hours after us. Chuff knows how he stayed afloat, it was full of sand with an open deck, I guess it was dry when he left port and pretty wet after the storm so riding very very low, water was going in the anchor "hole" and over the gunwhales every now and then and that was in the harbour. It was still a F5 outside the harbour walls it must have been hairy...

Boat1.JPG Boat2.JPG

I, of course, have soem amusing photos of foreign things which must mean something else...

Tourists have to Fart on a bus in Copenhagen??

Tourist Fart.JPG

And i tell you what, that little mermaid hasn't half grown up compared to the old photo's I had seen of her!!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
BigMermaid.JPG

Wanna play spot the pike?? The most fishy thing I saw pretty much the whole 2 weeks.

spotthepike.JPG

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts