The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deps balisong minnow 130sp

Found one of these in my local tackle shop today only 4 quid (they need to look at there pricing)so thought i'll have that. must b my lucky day

Any one used then ? any good, how did you find it was best to fish ?

question questions........

·
Registered
932 Posts
I just sent Paul a PM asking the same thing, Nat!

Shame its not the brand new "SW" version that was designed for suspending in salt water, but its still a great bargain.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the name and phone number of this shop please as I want a couple :)
Hi Nathan

They only had the one mate that I could find but admittedly I didn't ask if there were more, obviously wrongly priced. It was the same shop that sold the yamoto for £ 3.00 today as well, pure fluke on my behalf as I didn't know what I was buying in either case, and it seems that perhaps they didn't realise what they were selling

Shop is Summerlands Tackle 01237 471291 good luck !!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just sent Paul a PM asking the same thing, Nat!

Shame its not the brand new "SW" version that was designed for suspending in salt water, but its still a great bargain.
Have replied to your pm James, Sorry my mistake and the beginning of thread it is the SW version not the SP....... its the EU LImited SW edition in sardine

·
Registered
932 Posts
I called and spoke to Summerlands and they said the Yamato Jr and Balisong SW were sample lures they were sent this year. They also said they now wished they had checked the pricelists before putting them on display. Doh!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
he he.... someones for the highjump, good news though as perhaps now they will start stocking some quality lures

1 - 12 of 12 Posts