2,581 Posts
Nice one Stevie! Great fish!

Reactions: Stevie Quinton

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all your comments.

Was a great scrap getting him in! Was the Christening fish on a brand new rod. Which i only bought the day before. Living the dream!

http://www.savage-gear.com/ecatalogue/Savagegear/flash.html#/18/

Above is a link to the savage gear catolouge, with details of various mounting methods.

With the Minnow flat (eyes facing down and up) the tail really gets flapping up and down rather than side to side. Great for sink and draw.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Well done stevie! Welcome to the site, and well done on being best man at my wedding next year!! haha. Nice photo's as well, no credits for the photographer??

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thankyou Matthew for your reliable expert photography skills! Thanks for making me your best man. Its going to be the most important thing i've ever done! Im very pleased that you and Ria have found a location.

P.S just to add. The Berkley jighead was a "VERTIC-Series" in white with glow in the dark eyes which could have helped matters?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Beautiful Wrasse Stevie!!
Thanks for putting that link up to the savage gear catalogue too. Seen a bag / lure box item in there that's more than grabbed my interest, thanks mate :)

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum too :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts