The Lure Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some good news and some bad news today fishing with Derek Buesnel on the S/E coast I had my first decent bass of the year.

A nice 5.5lb fish caught just after the tide had turned on a slow fished pearl coloured swim Senko

Previously had a wrasse of about 3lbs and then afer the bass another wrasse and a big crack as my Tenryu split This has now been deposited at Mr Fish who is kindly arranging a replacement top half. (Thanks ****)

·
Registered
779 Posts
cracking pic (beaut fish)

shame about the rod but good to hear ***** gonna sort it (never heard of a red un busting on a fish before)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Shame about the rod Alan, but what a cracking fish, well done !

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Alun, a real good fish so well done. What size Senko is that? I have some from AGM but I am not sure they are "Swim" Senkos. Sorry to hear about the rod - I know how you feel. I just hop ethat I don't have to break a rod every time I catch a bass!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tim they are 5 inch swim senkos they are the ones with a paddle tail I get mine from Tacklewarehouse USA but I think that Mr Fish is looking to stock them I have just received some bright yellow ones which I will try out tomorrow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts