The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never used one of these but I do like the 'ultra slim' profile of these plugs etc.
Anyone experienced with these plugs ?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Never used one of these but I do like the 'ultra slim' profile of these plugs etc.
Anyone experienced with these plugs ?
**** is your man on this one. I believe that his pb surface-caught Bass came to one of these.

I've got one, & it's an unusual lure. You get 'very little' feedback from it due to it's profile. I tried it on the Injection recently, and that was much better than some of the slightly heavier set-ups i've used it on, as a little more feel was evident. The strategy with it seems to be to quietly sneak it across the surface with a gentle slither on calm days - basically trying to imitate a sandeel making a stealthy exit.

I've not caught on it yet, but **** does swear by it.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Yep got it in one Simon . its a calm water day lure long slow sliding action , change the front treble for something smaller either a treble or even a small single hook ,
As the origional front treble has a habit of rolling around the lure and getting stuck , effecting the action on the slide , also use an egg clip to get a better action..

·
Registered
330 Posts
The Bass arrow is a stunning looking lure but I am resisting buying one until I break my duck with a Patchinko.

Which at the minute maybe sometime (when the water is not cloudy and I am not working and her indoors has not got a face on etc etc)

I think I need to move to Jersey!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts