The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many early start over last 2 months, I finally got off the mark with a schoolie on a cheapest lure in the box. I also took a polloack on an estuary mark on flying 'C'. Was gutted as I lost a larger sewin (sea trout) when it jumped out of the water shaking me off.:( The funniest thing was getting to the mark at 4.30am some 2 mins before someone else. He was seriously hacked off angler!!!

Managed a 2.5lb this morning on a tide minnow SLD. All my session this year are from 1st light and 9.00am and all fish (including pollock) to date have been hooked between 05.10 and 05.23. Spooky or what?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Nice work there Gwyn. Well done for getting up & running on the Shirley's. Cant beat those early starts (my 2 fish on Sat were just after 5am too, then nothing).

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Gwyn on getting off the mark, the early starts have really paid off for you :-D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Gwyn, great to se eyou into the bass. I appreciate your early starts as I can't match them. That said, almost all my fish have beeen middle of the day and bright
sunshine. Not text book conditions but the fish are there! Looking forwards to more catch reports from you....

·
Registered
48 Posts
good one gwyn i don`t think i could get up that early but it seemed to pay. good going!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts