The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to use my blog and convert some of the daily posts on a bi-monthly basis into an e-zine which will be downloadable shortly from www.probassfisher.com -

This will generate a 12 to 16 page publication six times per year - an early sample is currently on the first page of www.probassfisher.com - Please expect this to change/improve over the next few days and indeed weeks ahead.

Bendy Rods - Jim

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Great idea. A few e-zines have appeared lately which are excellent. Great writing, great pictures and easy to obtain. I wish you every success with your wider audience.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What would mean a lot to me would be a contribution to www.probassfisher.com ((short) same as a post) from someone on this forum for sometime during March / April as a guest input - I have spoken to a few people from Europe and the USA who will also make short contributions too (guides/writers/fishermen) over the year

James - I dont know how many times I've started and then re-written these pieces - its on the way shortly

Thanks for the positive replies

·
Registered
262 Posts
Bass

Great stuff Jim, excellent info and observations as always.

Saw you at the Angling Show last week but didn't get a chance to chat as there was a queue in front of you :)
Keep up the good work
Colm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts