The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I am really kean to try and catch some Bass, but as yet have been unsuccessful. I fish mostly SPs.

Could some of you suggest somewhere that I could try in Jersey. I am not looking for your super secrect marks just want to know some of the general bass marks where I could try.

My current attempts have been, St Aubins (I could see them but that was a fluke just happened to have rods in the car but still failed to connect), St Catherines(night and day), Bouley Bay(night and day), Noirmont(daytime), Corbiere(daytime), Greve de lecq (dusk til night).

I have friday afternoon off and would like to possibly try somewhere new.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hi jeremy I got you pm and will be replying! Best thing to do is get in touch with jsybassguides! They might be free sometime to put you onto silver? You do get bass at those places you mentioned aswell so don't write them off! It's time(whether fish are there), tides, light, luck, that all have to come together! I would know it took me 11 months to catch a bass on lure! I'd suggest just fishing mate! That way you will get a nice suprise If you do land a bass! I

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
There are more Bass marks in Jersey than you imagine.
However, choosing the right one at the right time on the right tide and day/night is where the test comes.

Then we have the weather and the swell to bring on board too.

Loads of guys struggle with it, it's not unusual at all. Hell, even we struggle more than you might think sometimes but, I know when the dice aren't favourable too (Hence Rockfish HRF/LRF).

Late August through mid November will bring the big girls in.
Drop me a PM if you want to arrange something.

Thanks for the plug Ritchie...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts