The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i turned off the alarm this morning and turned over for another few minutes an hour later i jumped up i knew i was going to miss the turn of the tide.so the original plan went out the window so off to a different spot nice and easy no panic.i got there around 7.15am i decided to try for sea trout and put on a smith panish lure a very nice lure coming through the water i was feeling lucky and about 15 min later bang fish on.it turned out to be a bass and it gave me a nice scrap i was a bit worried that the lure was very small but i landed him a quick pic and back he went.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
'Tis a thing of beauty, Pat. I think small lures could be the answer in this early part of the season...

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Oh yes !!! Well done Pat - you've put the time & effort in, and the rewards are starting to come !!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I told you yesterday it will happen, well done Pat !

·
Registered
990 Posts
Pat you are winding me up mate.....I am going to fish hard from monday, 5 days aweek for a month, ive just got to get out!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive got to match the Irish results :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i knew that steve you had me thinking.
so nathan are you a betting man?if you catch more bass than me this year i will buy the drinks in nantes if i catch more than you the drinks are on you?

·
Registered
990 Posts
i knew that steve you had me thinking.
so nathan are you a betting man?if you catch more bass than me this year i will buy the drinks in nantes if i catch more than you the drinks are on you?
Tell u what Pat, You and pauly put your catches together this year and be honest, and if your combined total is more than mine then you've got a bet!!...lol love u

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Well done Pat great to see a few fish being caught on the lures again,was out with Danny this evening fished a few marks no joy but things are gonna get better very soon.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts