The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,trip down to the opening day on Saterday so pleased to see another proper lure shop coming on line,had a great day,many thanks to Julian for demoing his new range of rods(very impressive)and a special thanks to Ben for his advice and tips re fishing soft baits.As i said to Ben on the day I will be ordering a new rod rod and reel combo,but after seeing the Tenryu super mix 240 and quantum reel it will take a tad longer to save the pennies

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Cheers Col.

I'm annoyed we didn't get more photos actually. It was absolutely rammed with people at one point and I know there are a few from on here who I didn't get to talk to, so apologies for that. Only photo we really had time to take was of myself and Toby following the draw.

Our winner!

aof_toby.jpg

Attachments

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
ooh Ben you should have gone for 2" slat wall not the 4", you get more stock on the 2". Nice looking shop mate, please put some pics up somewhere of the inside etc.

P.S I think this thread should be in the lounge, its gone off the tackle theme hasnt it.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Cool Ben....Look at all the shiney shiney on the wall. Will have to remember to leave the wallet at home if i'm ever in the area. You could do some serious damage to my bank balance......come to think of it what bloody bank balance..... **** it's all your fault.........:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I know what you mean ****. It's a bit spread in that section while we wait for a whole lorry load of stock to arrive early this week, but you're definitely right. It's that bl**dy Ultimate stuff that causes the problems!! All the boxes are about 5mm too long!!! ;-)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Ben - sounds like the grand opening went well. Will visit soon and perhaps we can go and do a pit of lure chucking as well.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Definitely mate! I need to prove to you that there really are no fish in that little bay! ;-)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Cheers Col.

I'm annoyed we didn't get more photos actually. It was absolutely rammed with people at one point and I know there are a few from on here who I didn't get to talk to, so apologies for that. Only photo we really had time to take was of myself and Toby following the draw.

Our winner!

View attachment 2079
Oh god ben, I was waiting for that photo to appear. I love everything that I bought in the shop & then won in the raffle...............apart from the hat:-?! That combined with the cheesy grin...oh dear. Well worth it though.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Ben, tried to sign up for your shop newsletter, but got a 404

Cheers
Thomas
Thanks for letting me know Doc. Much appreciated. Tiny error, now fixed. It will have added you to the list anyway so fingers crossed you'll receive a welcome email anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts