The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

wasn't very active at the lure forum buth after a late night kayak session for bass checkt the site again! I'm addicted to bass fishing from the kayak and love to see that on the "other" side there are people with the same interest as over here in Holland.
Love to see your best kayakpictures!

Greets

Bram Hullekes
www.viskayaks.nl

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

This is my first post, so Bram this is one of my best kayak fishing pictures from last year. Hope to see lot's of other pictures!

Gr.

Thomas

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice bass!

Hi Thomas

What a nice fish and good picture! Saw on the kayakvisserforum that you also had a nice Bass this week in the kayak!
Nice to see that " local" dutch kayakfisherman meet on a international forum.

Greets

Bram
www.viskayaks.nl

ps you also visit the Bass kayak trip on 18 september on the Oosterschelde?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's SPOOKy, this morning a morning from a book, everything was absolutely great, the weather, the fish, the fishermen;) It was the Heddong Super Spook who did the job, all beautifull bass. But I think it's a dangerous hobby, because everytime a bass hits my surface lure, my heart stops. 1 Bass missed the spook for 10 times, I layed it still and BAM, there he was, a beautifull bass from around 2,5 kg. What a great sport!

@ Bram, Yes I'm going to the bass kayak trip 18 september, can't miss it ;)

See you,

Gr.

Thomas

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nice session today!

Hi

today a nice surface lure session with a good frend of mine!
After 3 hours still no sign of live then there was the first atack on my Illex Chatterbeast!.
Nice small fighting bass.
My frend landed 2 nice bass in the kayak just between the rain. Both on the Ima Skimmer.

jelle 1.jpg

Bram
www.viskayaks.nl

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts