The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to capture as much vid footage as possible this year (with the help of my trusty fishing partner, Luke). What is the best way of getting the vids into the reports though ? At the weekend, on our Pike catch report, i uploaded the vids into You-Tube, then posted a link.

Can i get the vid to display, and play within the report though ?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Embedded Video ?

I'm sure there must be way now.

Scripting and HTML was switched on for admin purposes so Ben might be the guy to ask..
Or Mike's forum tech guy ?

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Thats sound, embedding video via HTML will not be an option at this time

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Superb - that worked i think !!! Thanks Mike. It's just a case of using the "Insert Video" command !!!

Shimples !!!!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check out my updates post in the "Elusive Welsh Pike" report in the Freshwater Section !!! Cool or what ?????

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Yep, really good, Si - much better. I will use the video function on my stills camera this year as it makes the catch reports come alive. Just have to keep some space on the memory card! Once again, good work by Luke - he's a natural.

And the Oscar for best fishing video goes to.....

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I have had my vid camera with me last few times we've been out Keith, so I will get some footage next time out - providing this sport killing wind drops and lets us find some fish.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, now that i've sussed-out how to get vids into the posts . . . on to the next stage . . . . . .

How do i edit the video's, add music, add text, etc. . . . is there a good 'basic' package that anyone would recommend ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts