The Lure Forums banner

Big thanks to Nicola and Mick

2K views 41 replies 33 participants last post by  Tim Murphy 
#1 ·
Cheers guys been a great day happy birthday!

#17 ·
So Nicola now knows who all the stalkers and pervs are............ but I guess she loved every minute of teasing the guys............:-D:-D:-D:-D

Cheers guys I'll stick to raffles....not good enough at stalking.......

#19 ·
Bob noticed that on the LRF outfit that I put up I spelt LRF wrong, so if we count down ten people that actually did spell it right then Luke Fox actually won it!! As I have cheered Alex up no end I will honour my stupidity and send you both a set up.......nice one. I am a plonker, shouldnt have got involved, should have left it all to Nicola.... :) I see Luke has singed off, nice surprise for him in the morning then!!

#21 ·
Bob noticed that on the LRF outfit that I put up I spelt LRF wrong, so if we count down ten people that actually did spell it right then Luke Fox actually won it!! As I have cheered Alex up no end I will honour my stupidity and send you both a set up.......nice one. I am a plonker, shouldnt have got involved, should have left it all to Nicola.... :) I see Luke has singed off, nice surprise for him in the morning then!!

That is seriously generous of you Mick. Well done mate.

#23 ·
Mick can i just say i think the one that i won The Red tail sidewinder, i think i actually typed it wrong.... i actually said THE shore.... THE wasnt supposed to be t there when i read it back, so am happy to let the person who answered after me get the prize........ PS Thank you to you both for a great fun day and all your generosity :clap: :clap: :clap:

#25 ·
Mick can i just say i think the one that i won The Red tail sidewinder, i think i actually typed it wrong.... i actually said THE shore.... THE wasnt supposed to be t there when i read it back, so am happy to let the person who answered after me get the prize........ PS Thank you to you both for a great fun day and all your generosity :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thats nice of you Paddy but lets keep it as the results say mate, we had to make up quick rules as we went along, Nicola and I were question each other to see who had won or not, it was only a bit of fun at the end of the day. Cheers mate, very honest of you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.