The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out on the big tide fishing on the S/e coast we had 16 fish but nothing bigger than 2.5 lbs. Swim senko soft plastics easily outfished anything else we could throw at them. Plus we had a few pollack .Will try some differnet spots in search of bigger fish

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Is it just normal for the time of the year Alan or is it worse than normal?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Worse than normal with big fish no where to be seen I will be trying deeper water today but it is a massive 39ft tide today and drops pretty quickly

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Alan,
It always intrigues me as to where these fish go. You know they are/should be around but they disappear for a while then turn up again when you least expect it....Have they found a whole load of bait fish out in the deeper water or are they spread thin chasing chasing smaller shoals???? Million dollar question......

Just so long as they have been booked for September....:wink:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Alan, still a good trip despite the fish not being huge. I have only managed one fish over 3lb this season, despite others catching better fish on the same marks as me. I am sure you will find them. I wish I had as much time as you to look for them!

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Should we be pleased at the amount of smaller fish coming through, or concerned at the lack of bigger fish showing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts