Bigger Topwaters | Page 2 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Bigger Topwaters

Discussion in 'Surface Lures' started by {name}, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Salmon

Brian,
    LOVELY wood, They look alot like Afterhours Lures, which have a huge following in Striper fishing, So are you using them here-Or is it for a trip you have planned??

2. Pike

Dave,

You are absolutely correct, they are After Hours lures and the craftsmanship is first class and cannot be faulted, so much so, that I have ordered more from them.
    I shall use the stubby needles in the UK but the rest are intended for use at Martha's Vineyard where I have several trips planned for this year.
    Will be interesting to see how effective the Stubby's.
    are in the uk but have ordered lighter coloured (olive over white, pearl and straight white) to experiment with and cover all water states.

Cheers,
    Brian

3. Salmon

Brain,
    Marthas Vineyard-Awesome place, one of the best places I have ever fished-The derby is something ever bass fisherman should experience at least once.
    I caught last season on 1oz Super Strike Needles-So I think you will do well on the stubby needles (great choice of colours there too)

1-1.5oz pencil popper did well for me too (5-6.5")

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012