The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on the 21st of November its the forums 1st birthday, to celebrate the fact, I have decided to do some give aways during the course of the day. Throughout the day I will put up threads in here stating what I have as gifts, they will be either single items or bunches of up to ten. The first guys that respond are the winners. Like I say I will do about ten draws throughout the day and evening so everyone on that day is in with a chance. Its just a little gift and a thank you from Dougie, Nicola and myself, to celebrate the forums first birthday and to thank you guys for your support on here and with us in the shop.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Thanks ****, great Idea :clap:

As this is the first post, what have I won :?:

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Blimey ****,
Very generous of you.

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
**** because of the Internet time delay to the Isle of Man & due to the fact that I might be in church when you are posting these gifts on the forum. Can you text me 15 minutes before hand :wink:

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big thumbs up from me, very generous. Did not realise the forum was only a young'un!
Oh Paul you missed the reasons that went behind why we had to set this forum up then, honestly you dont want to know, just enjoy this place and know that the founder members of this site (the staff etc) went through a world of shiete to bring this place together, and we love it so, hence the reason I feel the urge to give pressies away. Thanks for the comments guys, I am looking forward to the day, it'll be fun so make sure you are online as much as possible.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts