The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you swear by your Greys waders but at the moment budgets mean I can't quite afford a pair of those but was looking around at other, cheaper options. I spotted some breathable waders by a company called Bison for £60 and wondered if anyone here had used them and what people thought about them.

The other pair I've seen in a similar price range are made by Rapala but are about £10 more expensive.

So if anyone has experience of either let me know what your thoughts are!

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
779 Posts
I know a lot of you swear by your Greys waders but at the moment budgets mean I can't quite afford a pair of those but was looking around at other, cheaper options. I spotted some breathable waders by a company called Bison for £60 and wondered if anyone here had used them and what people thought about them.

The other pair I've seen in a similar price range are made by Rapala but are about £10 more expensive.

So if anyone has experience of either let me know what your thoughts are!

Cheers

Chris
Pretty sure that Marc D has a pair .....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Chris,

Just noticed that you not that far from Clarks Village in Street. Try giving the Orvis retailer there a call ( 01458 443805 ) and ask if they have any waders in stock. I have just started using a breathable stocking-foot pair I picked up a few weeks back for only £39 ! Absolutely perfect and with the usual Orvis guarantee as well. (Also got a pair of wading boots for similar money !).

Certainly save more than the petrol money to get there if they have them in stock.

David

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris,

Just noticed that you not that far from Clarks Village in Street. Try giving the Orvis retailer there a call ( 01458 443805 ) and ask if they have any waders in stock. I have just started using a breathable stocking-foot pair I picked up a few weeks back for only £39 ! Absolutely perfect and with the usual Orvis guarantee as well. (Also got a pair of wading boots for similar money !).

Certainly save more than the petrol money to get there if they have them in stock.

David
Hi David,

brilliant, thanks for that I will give them a call tomorrow to see what they may have!

Cheers

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts