The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've done something stupid (not for the first time) and dropped my spare spool - leaving a nasty chip in the rim.

I am now looking for a spare spool for a Cormoran Black Star 9PiF 3000. If anybody has one for sale or knows where I can get one from then you will have my eternal gratitude.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Paul,
Give MrFish a call, not sure if he would have a spool. But He might be able to order on for you.

Reactions: Paul Bassett

·
Registered
216 Posts
So do the Black Star reels dent/chip easily?? I was about to order one!!

I would be most interested to hear what you think, as I'm notoriously clumsy.

Tony.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Dave - I'll email him tomorrow.

Tony, I get on very well with the reel - nice piece of kit. I must admit after the bash my spool took I was surprised there was so little damage. Mind you it was in just the wrong place - right on the edge of the spool so it nicks the braid.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks Paul.

So I assume that you would be happy to recommend the Black Star to others?

Tony.

PS: If you don't have any luck with ****, you could perhaps try Askari UK or their german site.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Paul,

Did you actually get to speak to anyone at Askari? I've emailed them twice, I think, without a reply, which doesn't say much for their customer service. I'm not sure if I want to spend my money with them now.

May I ask if you bought the reel from Askari? Has their service been lacking?

PM me if you prefer.

All the best,

Tony.

·
Banned
792 Posts
try this site and e-mail them your need!
Maybe they swop your damaged spool or can offer you repair? Had a cormoran 7pif where the rim of the spool was changeable for repair!!!

Cheers
Thomas

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
I will be able to get you one no problem, in fact I think I may have one in the shop. Customer service should be exactly what it is called, the customer has made the effort to shop with you, the least you can do is make some effort for them when they need it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes please ****. I'll take it! I emailed you at the shop today - if you could reply via that address or on here with cost plus postage I'll get straight back to you.

Thank you thank you....

Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts