The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
nice im loving the flattie on LRF thats class also the little bass i bet she went well on the Zalts kev

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice im loving the flattie on LRF thats class also the little bass i bet she went well on the Zaltz kev
Those LRF outfits have stopped some biggies now Mr Wabbitson. Great fun indeed.
Flattie was simply awesome ! Really did fight too. There are more.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one guys. Have been meaning to try for a few flatfish for a while now. Fingers crossed it'll happen in the next few eeks when I hit the sand.

Shared experiences here by the way re: pink lures. Pollack wise they're outfishing everything here.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
They better hurry up or it will be triggerfish soon. They will be caught, if it is a good year then sightfishing is a real possibility.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Great Blog Keith,
Love the Turbot, Great to see that anything the Japanese can do, so can you.
Quantum step forward this LRF/HRF stuff. Well done on putting the time (and effort) in.

·
Registered
277 Posts
um yes please ultimate target this year....... well till they are under the belt and then on to the next one
I'm working on the Bream, got 3 marks to try out but I'm still not allowed to take the whole day fishing just yet! I've heard that folks were pulling in a couple of Bream at St. Caths so all my marks should produce some decent fish.

Nice report again guys, and I'm loving the Turbot what a catch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts