The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I an no way a big football fan, like it if its on but dont crave it like the rest of my family, been an Arsenal fan since the late 70's. Just watched Man U beat us at home and I dont really care, but hats off to Rooney, man that boy can run did you see him? Why cant he do that for england eh.

·
Registered
500 Posts
i just hate man.u lol cant stand to see them win!!! im a liverpool supporter but would have loved to see arsenal win, simply because they were against man.u , i dont mind any other side apart from man.u... grrr!!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Great game! I was thinking of having a nap and thought we'd get stuffed so didn't watch the first half, seen the score at half time and went to the pub next door to watch the second half. Great result, I'll be hoping for an Arsenal win against Chelsea next weekend though!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Winge all you want boys, the most sucessful team in the premier leauge and they will win it this year.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great game! I was thinking of having a nap and thought we'd get stuffed so didn't watch the first half, seen the score at half time and went to the pub next door to watch the second half. Great result, I'll be hoping for an Arsenal win against Chelsea next weekend though!
So will I brother Liam :clap:

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Bunch of football fairies !!!!! Support a proper game !!!! If im sat in the house next weekend watching Wales vs England, i shall be hurling abuse at any Englishmen on here at the time !!

Where do you Channel Islanders stand on the 6 Nations ???? Who do you support ??

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Bunch of football fairies !!!!! Support a proper game !!!! If im sat in the house next weekend watching Wales vs England, i shall be hurling abuse at any Englishmen on here at the time !!

Where do you Channel Islanders stand on the 6 Nations ???? Who do you support ??
Well si ,
My great grandfather was welsh!!!! and his wife was French!!!! make up your own mind, My Dad was English!!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts