The Lure Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi Huw-wellcome aboard-see you on Gower perhaps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks JCMR, Can't wait.....we run a event hire business have a couple of weddings booked in for the gower this summer so don't worry the rod will be in the van......deliver early pick up late!!!Any marks you could tell me about....LOL only joking.......

·
Registered
949 Posts
Croeso i'r fforwm ddenu, Huw gwych i gael chi ar fwrdd. ;-)
...and now lets hear you say it! :???:
Welcome Huw, I always find it interesting to see the early season reports coming in and trying to work out when the bass will start showing further North, but you never know for sure tho unless you put the effort in...and indeed just because they aint hitting the lures early doors, it doesnt necesarilly mean they aint there. ;-)
As for the cold winters, well this is defo bad news for bass recruitment, but with our quarry being such a slow-growing species, as anglers we wont see the effect for a good few years.
Tight lines for the season,
Ian

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
...and now lets hear you say it! :???:
Welcome Huw, I always find it interesting to see the early season reports coming in and trying to work out when the bass will start showing further North, but you never know for sure tho unless you put the effort in...and indeed just because they aint hitting the lures early doors, it doesnt necesarilly mean they aint there. ;-)
As for the cold winters, well this is defo bad news for bass recruitment, but with our quarry being such a slow-growing species, as anglers we wont see the effect for a good few years.
Tight lines for the season,
Ian
Ian, it seems that a few bass are now being on bait at marks all along our neck of the woods, fish reported from colwyn bay, cemlyn bay,trearddur bay, trefor, pwllheli and a couple of other spots between caernarfon and trefor, lets hope the weather stays mild and we get an early start to our season which continues through the summer and doesnt die a death after a good start like last summer

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Welcome Huw.
Loads of great info on here, and loads of great people too.
Just don't look at the 'show and tell' thread!
Cheers Nath

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Welcome Huw,

enjoy.

Steve you need to see a doctor. Your are clearly deluded regarding the WELSH. It would be interesting to ask admin to publish a county by county, country by country headcount!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts