The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a folder on my computer that i call 'Bumbling', and i have some nice little pics that i keep to remember the days out. They dont necessarily involve fish, some are just pics that are important to me. Anyway, here's one from the weekend, with little Basswalker crossing a gulley to join me . . .

·
Registered
156 Posts
A good idea Si, cant wait for my daughter to be old enough to go out fishing with me, she is 3 now and well, she keeps pestering me to take her with me now lol.
when i get my new lures through the post she knows straight away what they are! Each time i have to take the hooks out so she can play with them for half hour.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Si, that wasn't the only he crossed to get to you, he kindly pointed me to a deeper one to cross going the other way thinking I was dull enough to get in there :wink:

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
My little boy who is two and a half loves fishing,and even has a small collection of plugs that he plays with (minus hooks).
Instead of casting them he throws them across the living room etc.
He loves reading the mags etc and always has one with him in the car on his lap (not joking).
I cant wait to take him plugging as he loves the sea and is a real out doors boy,he likes to sit and watch me fishing.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pics Si, and it was a pleasure to meet lil' basswalker yesterday too. I'm sure he tried to get me to cross a similar gully saying "you won't get too wet"

:lol: I'm pretty sure that was the same gulley he tried to get you in to Chris ;) , cheeky little monkey !! :D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Nice pic - water clarity is amazing. Incredible there were no bass?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts