The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out and about this morning it was low tide and as i got to the waters edge i came across these in the thousands any ideas what they are they had rusty coloured eggs in the?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there been got on bait in that spot i was this morning.i had a few casts but conditions were all wrong.id say over the weekend or early next week a few might appear wishful thinking simon.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Around the weekend of the 22nd / 23rd. Not sure exactly what day i'll be travelling out & back yet, but probably a long weekend.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
simon i know a few of the local baliffs and i asked them about when the ban is on and im targeting sea trout and i catch a bass whats the story.he told me i simply return it and put it down as a by catch.ill start another thread about this and get some opinions.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Pat. what your holding in your hand is a cocoon from the spawning Scoloplos Armiger.
the green cocoons are from the green leaf worm Eulalia Viridis. not counting now but i recon you
have between 500 and 1200 eggs in your hand.

·
Registered
12 Posts
haha very funny homewrecker;) i wouldnt leave you take my dog plugging for fear of the poor thing getting plugged to death:)
ah come on pat give him sum credit he had 3 almost 4 pints that night:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts