The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just planning a trip tomorrow to find that yet again, the damn wind is cycling back into the south. We said today, it's guaranteed to be perfect for Tuesday when everyone is stuck at work again.

Sea temp is still pants, swell everywhere, colour was, i say, was starting to improve in the south.

Rant over but a bit sick of it to be honest.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Yup. Went on a recce sans rods on the north coast earlier, Grosnez/Plemont area. Some nice looking spots, worked out how to get down to a couple of them, not too hard. Certainly a strong wind out there though.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup. Went on a recce sans rods on the north coast earlier, Grosnez/Plemont area. Some nice looking spots, worked out how to get down to a couple of them, not too hard. Certainly a strong wind out there though.
I thought you were busy today ?
Fishing tomorrow right ?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Just planning a trip tomorrow to find that yet again, the damn wind is cycling back into the south. We said today, it's guaranteed to be perfect for Tuesday when everyone is stuck at work again.

Sea temp is still pants, swell everywhere, colour was, i say, was starting to improve in the south.

Rant over but a bit sick of it to be honest.
Ha!!! Welcome to my world!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts