The Lure Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i submit new thread am unable to attach pictures.have no buttons /icons/picture frame-help

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
You may need to select the option to 'go advanced' in the bottom right hand corner Jeff.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
You may need to select the option to 'go advanced' in the bottom right hand corner Jeff.
Si, from what he tells me.......he does not get the 'options'.....change colour/font size/etc etc in the 'post new thread' screen, he only gets them if he replies to a thread?? There is no 'go advanced' option on my 'post new thread' screen either??

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Si, from what he tells me.......he does not get the 'options'.....change colour/font size/etc etc in the 'post new thread' screen, he only gets them if he replies to a thread?? There is no 'go advanced' option on my 'post new thread' screen either??
Simon, I think Jeff may need to go to Settings at the top,
then General Settings down on the left,
then at the bottom in Miscellaneous Options click on the Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
and then Enhanced Attachment Uploading: click on Enhanced Attachment Uploading on

This is how mine's set though I don't use attachments now, I use Photobucket which is actually easier.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
then at the bottom in Miscellaneous Options click on the Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
and then Enhanced Attachment Uploading: click on Enhanced Attachment Uploading on

This is how mine's set though I don't use attachments now, I use Photobucket which is actually easier.
Tim, I'll get him to try that route.......POPS ARE YOU READING THIS?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

Tim, judging by his latest post and the hour long phone session prior to that post..........WELL DONE THAT MAN :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Tim, between you and Simon Im getting there cheers jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.