The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading so much about the Z Claw it was time to try one myself A phone call to **** and guess what he was out fishing A lady proceeded to describe every colour of Z Claw available After much deliberation i chose one to match the eyes on her fishing rod Her words not mine 2 days later and i am the proud owner of a white belly with purple back said lure

I have used this lure for hours I have read all the info available about this lure on the forum Re-read it in case i am going senile Nothing not a touch

Until this morning 5 Bass in less than an hour Biggest 1. 3/4lb I am now a huge fan Very visual way of fishing very subtle and now that i have cracked it very easy

I now love that ladys eyes Sorry **** not sure of her name Big Thanks
Problem putting pics up again sorry

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
That would be the "pink lady" then Marq! (the lure that is). Very effective when worked slowly and subtly and I know some of the Welsh guys are big fans....

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
After reading so much about the Z Claw it was time to try one myself A phone call to **** and guess what he was out fishing A lady proceeded to describe every colour of Z Claw available After much deliberation i chose one to match the eyes on her fishing rod Her words not mine 2 days later and i am the proud owner of a white belly with purple back said lure

I have used this lure for hours I have read all the info available about this lure on the forum Re-read it in case i am going senile Nothing not a touch

Until this morning 5 Bass in less than an hour Biggest 1. 3/4lb I am now a huge fan Very visual way of fishing very subtle and now that i have cracked it very easy

I now love that ladys eyes Sorry **** not sure of her name Big Thanks
Problem putting pics up again sorry
Like Tim says Marq fish them slow and then try and go even slower,and then slower still.
Brilliant Bass lure especially the Ghost Claw:-D;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts