The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate Brendan went down the beach today with his misses and young son and managed to blag himself half an hours fishing off the nearby rocks.

Tide ebbing , neap tide and bright sunshine not exactly inspiring too much confidence but he managed to catch four bass a schoolie a 4 a 7 and a 7.5 ,he lost two aswell but wasn't complaining as it was his best ever session .
Caught them on a ayu xslayer , so well worth a look still , haven't been out myself but was glad to hear his catch report .

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brendan never used to catch much before, hes usually after seatrout and salmon and had limmited success with the bass, but this autumn got one bag of xslayers from mr fish and that all changed , hes been catching regularily now , they're some lure .....................

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry was told in confidence so keeping it under my hat , Courtmac though is producing a few fish again if you're needing a fix. Two lads had 6 bass and a shot of codling on a session there during the week.
Had a few reports of bass catches this week , it went quiet there for about a fortnight but they seem to be about feeding again, hoping to get out the next couple of evenings , i need a fix myself..........

·
Registered
67 Posts
looking forward to a few days fishing myself before the weekend going to hit a few rock marks its been a few weeks for me without a bass been busy neeeeeeeeeeddddddddd mmmmmmyyyyyyy ffffffffiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts