The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys went out this evening with Richie a couple of hours before high tide.
we got down to the bay and worked our way along knowing we weren't at the right spot we moved along a bit i found a spot that felt just right with a little white water at my feet i felt quite confident on picking something up.
I started with the Patchinko but the temptation to put a softy on was too great. So on with a little paddle tail and not before long i had a little fish on taken under the cover of white water.
I fished the same area for a while then moved literally 5 feet to lelft of me as the white wash moved along with the rising tide and had another cheeky fish about 2lb with a good scrap and a bit of a kerfuffle pulling me round some not so smooth rocks, he was also caught and released. the fishing slowed down rich managed a wrasse slightly to his disappointment.
we moved to another gully i managed another two tiddlers over a small bar in shallow water.

All in all it was a good trip rich didn't manage a bass but he didn't blank and im sure he enjoyed himself.

cheers for reading if you got this far lol i really must learn how to scale these reports down.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one boys!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Words and Pictures - what good reports are made of - done well mate at least you found a few!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice session :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers guys. no worries paul plenty more fish in the sea ay? (ahem cough)

sorry guys i cant get the pictures up will do it when i can get it sorted

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah photos dude! Went back to that spot and was getting a few mackerel and wrasse and i had three follows off decent bass mate! Off to ecrehous tomorrow so fingers crossed! PHOTOS

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok ok ill get the mem card today and take it down to the shop and get em on.

ha ha cheers **** sorry i couldn't pick Sarah up i felt wrecked

1 - 13 of 13 Posts