The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests just wanted too say cheers too Nathan and bassmasters.
Ordered a couple of shiney bits off them this week after seeing there ad on here and the service was excellent.
Never used them before but very pleased, delivery was free and three days after placing an order over the internet they were with me.
They sent three e-mails too keep me updated with progress too.

All i need now is time and conditions too go give them a bash!

Thanks again Nath.

P.S Not sure if this should be in Tackle Talk? Feel free too move it Mods!

·
Registered
990 Posts
You are to kind, thank you very much! I know I hate waiting for anything so try to get any orders out asap, I know **** at Mr Fish is the same, thanks again :)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Be careful Iestyn. If you go for a drink with him and half way through the night he suddenly brings out a big cardboard box of goodies....run for it.........:wink:

Couldn't fault the service at the Bumble either....

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A lure Forum Announcement :

If you like your lures to be touched and handled before you buy, invite Nathan to your meet, he will turn up with 2 grands worth of lures :spoo: just make sure you have some pocket money with you, heaven !!!!!

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
in my state i turned a
my dodgy eye away from this box of shiny things.it was impressive to say the least,about the size of mr lewis`s lure bag.nice to meet you nath and your dad is simply a true gent,cheers rob.all the best for this season,daz.

·
Registered
647 Posts
loving the Rudra i got from you Nath....(recomended by Iestyn)

super action..its my go too lure at the moment. Its only a mater of time before i catch on it i'm sure.

The osp lure seem excelent quality

1 - 9 of 9 Posts