4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally lost my cherry :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:wackit::wackit2:
report to follow cuz im nackerd lol

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marc i flew coundn't wait to tell the world lol can't thank you and si enough .

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I your own time Kev :eek:

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first of all i managed to blag a invite from simon lewis along with luke and marc westwood:-D.when the meet details came though i realised i would have to get up at 2.45am:sad:.not good i thought because the excitement of maybe catching my first bass meant i wouldn't be able to sleep:cry:.so alarm set wife's alarm set she's good like that lol.sandwich box done again wifey love her kit sorted car loaded google maps studied every box ticked can't wait :-D.so just after 3.15am i am on my way to darkest wales ...passport ...check ....so keen was i that i even paid to enter :-o.4.30am phone si as arranged just to find out how far i still had to go and how much in front where they.journey done pull up in a top secret location to find three guys kitted out and ready to go. after introducing ourselves they then pointed to the distance and told me to march:sad:.blindfold and led by the hand after what seemed ages we arrived at the S A S training cliff:-o . on removing the blindfold i looked down at a ledge with a almighty swell only to be told this is it kev this is where you will break you duck !!!!!!:shock:.well we tried for a bit but even these season old pro's realised it was to tricky so blind folded again i was led back to a more gentler mark .again after a climb down we began to fish hours passed only thing i could catch was weed rocks weed and a bloody good soaking from a sly surge whilst si was happily catching small ( very small ) things on his sp's:mrgreen:.right kev nowt happing here we know just the spot some 15+ miles away seemed like 40 but hey.arrived and had put the blindfold on before they could blink lol.si marc and even the wrasse master said i would catch here and if anyone knows he does :wink:.this is where the mix up comes into play because i thought they were taking me to a mark only to find out i had joined the welsh pluggers rambling soc :-o. we walked back to the fisrt mak im bloody sure of it what people do to keep there marks top secret. must say the whole pembrokeshire coast line was stunning i know because i bloody walked it :-(.after spinning me round three times they took me back almost all of the way to fish a few gullies.well it was dawning on me that a blank was on the cards again when i had a nother tangle so si kindly let me use HIS ROD with a sp on it.a couple of cast and the it HAPPENED i was just about to lift it out of the water when i saw a silver flash so i held my nerve and just hoped it would then come back and take my shad friend and guess what it DID IM IN FISH ON NOW WHAT DO?????.lucky for me si was on hand to help it out of the water. i fainted well almost lol this is it this want i travelled all these miles for :-D:-D:-D:-D. no need to go into size it was a bass my first bass i was over the moon and glipsing out of the corner of my eye that marc was in also.i couldn't find me camera / phone to excited but again si was on hand pic to follow .we fished on for a little while but it didn't matter when it was time to go i had to tell every one yes i caught a bass. after promising the guys to keep the marks to myself or else the journey home was a blur :jump::jump::jump::horsesword: .it is at this point i must thank si marc and luke also all you other guys on this forum because without you it wouldn't of happened :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.

so a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

KEV

ps first of many :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Stunning report Kevin, I told you West was best :wink: Simon is on fire there at the moment, brilliant you had your first Bass :p

:clap:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great report Kev and well done mate... The hospitality from these guys is second to none and you get free exercise in the bargain.... didn't they tell you......:-D:-D

Kev said:
these season old pro's
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Simon you didn't take him there did you........:-o:-o:-o

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guys i might be 48 but hey im still on a high lol thanks

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
trev we went here there and every bloody where i thought wales was only a small county lol yes county !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nearly the youngest in the fishing party then Kev......:muttley::muttley:

Really pleased for you mate.......:-D:-D

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes trev only the wrasse master was younger lol

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Good job Nathan wasn't there he would have had you running to te marks......;-)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Kev - it was an absolute pleasure to have you along on our little Bumble this morning !!! & so so glad that you scored a Shirley . . . . . and here she is . . . . . .

. . . hang-on . . . that's not it . . . . ok . . . here she is . . . .

& the happy Bumbler . . . . .

Tough conditions today lads, and a 1st ever Shirley to come on an s/p is no mean feat :clap:. Nice one Kev :clap:.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
to great looking things xxxxxx

1 - 20 of 37 Posts