The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry chaps, I know this one has been done to death, but I just spent 20 mins reading the old threads and am still confused and I want to send my note off to Father Christmas asap!

I want a chest pack I know for sure takes the double lure boxes (Sakura SK9165/Jig Power/Zebco ones 10 or14 lure ones). I am sold on these boxes and have had it with washing lures individually or using hook bonnets.

Ideally the pack would be able to take two boxes at a push (when I'm struggling I like to try everything!). Would be nice if I could squeeze one of the larger 14 lure boxes but that isnt essential.

In an ideal world it would be able to separate out into a bum bag too but thats probably asking too much.

To help me take an informed decision, can anyone recommend a pack that they know for sure can accomodate one/two of these lure boxes???

Cheers Guys

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
The rapala slingbag will definitely hold 2 of the boxes, but nothing else. I use one box (14 hard lures) in one compartment and use the other compartment for everything else.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi Mark, right i have a Rapala slingbag. I have taken the front box out. What i did was to buy 2 rovex lure bags and take out the lure boxes and put it in the rapala bag and it olds 24 plugs .its so easy just open the bag and the plugs are there. dont need to open any boxes. And you have 1 box for LR

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Hi Mark, right i have a Rapala slingbag. I have taken the front box out. What i did was to buy 2 rovex lure bags and take out the lure boxes and put it in the rapala bag and it olds 24 plugs .its so easy just open the bag and the plugs are there. dont need to open any boxes. And you have 1 box for LR
That's interesting shaun. Which rovex lure bag?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Adrian not sure which bag. its the small one with little handles. cost £20 pound . if that helps

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking at either the Simms Headwaters or maybe a Fishpond Double Haul, pricey, but hopefully better quality than the copies like the Airflo Outlander, but I dont know if this is definitely the case. I do want to know my double lure box will fit it though, its tricky when I cant try one..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts