The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after a chestpack that is able to carry two lure boxes (11" x 7 1/2 ") in the front either by one or ideally two pouches or pockets. Does anyone know of such a pack and where I could find one please.

thanks Shaun

·
Registered
631 Posts
Shaun

I have the Sakura Trek bag FANTASTIC bit of kit can be had from ****, loads of space for two boxes at the front, with a large backpack as well to carry even more gear.

Go to http://www.sakura-fishing.com/ produits and download the PDF for the sakura range. Well worth the money I paid for it, extreamely well built and, will last for a long time as long you look after you kit. Give **** a shout

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Have to agree with Merion the Sakura Trek is very good and if you are like me you can almost get the Kitchen sink in it if you want........:wink::wink:

Reactions: Shaun Austin

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
I didn't mention, I got a Trek too. They can carry a whole load of kit, even enough for me! The only gripe I have is that you have to lift it over your head to take it off rather than unclip and slide it off like a number of the others do.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Tim,
You don't have to take it off over your head with mine. The chest pack unclips I just un fasten one side and slide off. Do we have different types of the same pack???

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I have the Airflo pack, exactly the same template and build as the Sakura. Excellent value for money, comfortable for long periods and holds everything you're likely to need. Tim, it should unclip exactly how Trev described.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Tim,
You don't have to take it off over your head with mine. The chest pack unclips I just un fasten one side and slide off. Do we have different types of the same pack???
I have the Airflo pack, exactly the same template and build as the Sakura. Excellent value for money, comfortable for long periods and holds everything you're likely to need. Tim, it should unclip exactly how Trev described.
Do yous have the strap that runs from the bottom of the backpack to the top of the chestpack? There is another one that does unclip, but this's the one I was on about, makes it awkward to get off for me...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts