Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The CLA Game Fair 2010
RAGLEY HALL. ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE.
FRIDAY 23 - SUNDAY 25 July 2010

http://www.gamefair.co.uk/

Anyone else going this year?

As a fluff chucker I usually make an appearance for a day, it's true theres not much in the way of Sea fishing gear there each year which is a shame but I suspect the BASS LURES guys always make a good turnover.
They certainly do alright from me every time I go there and I'm sure a certain Mr Gilbey also keeps them afloat ;)

It would be nice to see a few more lure fishing stands there but I can understand why they dont show at this kind of event.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I will certainly be going this year as my folks live about 3miles down the road. I grew up fishing the lake at Ragley Hall and the surrounding rivers. Havent been back for a good number of years but i'm sure nothing has changed. Brings back alot of memories for me but I reckon cutting my teeth coarse fishing in that area has stood me in fairly good stead for the sea fishing I do now. Used to do alot of shooting with my dad too when young and game fairs and gamekeeper fairs were a regular thing, thanks for reminding me they are still going. Reckon there are a load of bargains to be had as I used to get most of my coarse gear and shooting gear from the shows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts