Cloudy water woes! | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Cloudy water woes!

Discussion in 'The Learning Zone' started by {name}, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Blanker

So, I live in Sussex. To be more precise I live near the chalky cliffs of Rottingdean, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford and Eastbourne.
    Ive had a miserable season so far with work patterns clashing with prime fishing conditions (sustained N winds or low southerly winds). I've been able to hit the right tides at the right times but the winds have ruined the day for me.
    So, what can I do? Ideally, I fish top water lures over the classic Sussex rocky reefs but the weather and my shift pattern just haven't allowed this. I'm no expert at lure fishing but I've had several fish over my two year introduction (mostly last year with only two fish this year, neither of which were bass, with several murky sessions!)
    I know there's a couple of guys here that are local (ish) to me, and hopefully some others with some hindsight.... I love to fish and in particular with lures. Is there a specific method for dirty waters that doesn't involve buying a kayak or boat?

Cheers guys!
    Dave

2. Mackerel