The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Frosty start to thursday morn...good strong sunshine cleared teh frost by 10am so off we go...hit mark by 11:30 ...bloody cold twas...strong NW wind made fishing very difficult could cast nomore than 20 yards..Cain @ Absolute Fishing didn't have the gataride in Pin Gisu..so i settled for Hi Pitch Sayori...

spent the first 30 mins fishing the patchinko with no joy..changed mark to fish deeper water using gataride....fish on within 5 mins....this cheeky chappy nearly cost me another lure as he managed to get caught up in some kelp..2/3 mins of praying/cussing/begging saw him free himself for an easy retrive..nice 3lbs maybe

clean hookup..quick pic and away he goes til next year...

Couple of seals showup at mark and fishing goes quite for 90 mins..(lunch and a couple of smokes)..gotta get me a good thermos..hot tea is yer only man in teh cold..

Seals buggered off and within a few mins this fine bar of silver introduced himself to the gataride..this guy took me lure futher out than i could cast it with 2 good runs..recon he's around 4lbs but pulled like twice his weight..

another clean hookup so away he went...fished away for another 10 mins before duty called me back to the real world..

Not as good a session as tuesday..but hey..this coastline can and will spoil you..

regards Grizz

·
Registered
116 Posts
HI Jim,

Nice bit of fishing there, whats the water clarity like about waterford? im hoping to get out later today and tomorrow.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Your teh Man Jim, SUPER FISHING I planned to go down again this Sunday, but hearin the 4cast for weekend I DONT THINK SO

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for comments lads

HI Jim,

Nice bit of fishing there, whats the water clarity like about waterford? im hoping to get out later today and tomorrow.
Clarity wasn't great Tom..very dirty up to 100 yards from shore..but looked clean outside that..which is a lot better than it was last couple weeks..possible it might clear up over weekend..not much rain and north wind might help clear it out.

regards Grizz

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for comments lads

Clarity wasn't great Tom..very dirty up to 100 yards from shore..but looked clean outside that..which is a lot better than it was last couple weeks..possible it might clear up over weekend..not much rain and north wind might help clear it out.

regards Grizz
Thanks Jim like I said hopefully get out later of tomorrw def if the weather holds up

Tom

·
Banned
1,934 Posts
Nice fish Jim. Worth the cold numb hands I bet. Have a couple of new toys with fragile lips to play with in the morning....looking forward to it...

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Nice fish Jim. Worth the cold numb hands I bet. Have a couple of new toys with fragile lips to play with in the morning....looking forward to it...
Play hard my son its donkey day pluggin in the snow looking forward to it...........................

1 - 15 of 15 Posts