The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that everybody says that the water where they fish gets "coloured" but i have just found a surfing vid, from a place near to where i live, does the water where you live ever get as dark as THIS???

Or is it just a South Wales "phanoniman"??? :D

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Crikey.

Do you catch bass in that stuff Marc?

In Jersey we only get that colour in bays full of rotting seaweed a far as I am aware.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Marc,

Fished on the Mumbles light house today with Adam, and water clarity was a big problem, worse than the video I think, will post some pictures of our day tomorrow :jump:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
sure that video isnt along the north wales coast? Apart from most of Anglesey and the lleyn peninsular, looks like a typical day here in the summer with a wind with any kind of north in it, needs to be a bit more colour actually !!!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
eee baaa gum !!!! i dreeeeem of water that clear........... when i were a lad we had to get get up at 1.am .........2hrs before we went to bed, go down pit to do a 16hr shift,........ come home.........well i say it were a home,....just a cardboard box on tut side of road....but it were a home to us !!........then we had to lick road clean with tung ,drink a cup of mud and then dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt !!! and we was lucky!!!..... huh call that coloured ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry in advance to none" pythonites" :muttley: :muttley:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Great murk for surfers - makes it so much easier for the sharks to mistake them for seals lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts