The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Whales, Whales, bloody great fishes are Whales...

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I am hoping (no, praying!) for an England win. Otherwise, Wales be a bad place to be for a week or two!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not exactly a happy hunting ground for us . . . HQ . . . . . but we've done it before . . . and you're there for the taking at the moment !!!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I am hoping (no, praying!) for an England win. Otherwise, Wales be a bad place to be for a week or two!
Which ever way it goes Tim, you will get stick !! it's part and parcel of living in Gods Country:jump:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Tim I'm with you, when Wales beat England (remember that time:-D) I get texts and leg pulling for ages, I do like it when they have Katherine Jenkins singing the anthem though, now thats class

·
Registered
537 Posts
Tim I'm with you, when Wales beat England (remember that time:-D) I get texts and leg pulling for ages, I do like it when they have Katherine Jenkins singing the anthem though, now thats class
We never do that, do we???????????????????????????????? Rugby is like religion down south wales.(I know from moving down here over 20 years ago from mid wales!!!)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When will we know if the cheating English got Byrne banned ?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I rest my case, just had a text from one of the lads at work whos mates with Andy Powell, its started already:-D, Si you'll like this,

A container full of England rugby shirts was returned by the people of Haiti with a note saying:

"We have NO homes, NO food, NO water but we have our dignity!"

Whatever next

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Had that one about a week ago - must get your number so i can hurl abuse !!! :D

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Anyone know what time kick-off is ?

Also, not that anyone cares, but who else is playing this weekend ? Who have the sweaties got ?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Anyone know what time kick-off is ?

Also, not that anyone cares, but who else is playing this weekend ? Who have the sweaties got ?
5:00 Wales vs Enemy

Ireland vs Italy

Sun = Scotland vs France

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.