The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a new sp rod for throwing around weightless sp's in the lighter range 5-10 g bracket. i know the rod is rated 5-25 but what a rod says and does can vary imho.
so the question i am asking is the teklon good in that lower range with plasics. any other options around the £100 mark for a rod for thid job?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Looking for a new sp rod for throwing around weightless sp's in the lighter range 5-10 g bracket. i know the rod is rated 5-25 but what a rod says and does can vary imho.
so the question i am asking is the teklon good in that lower range with plasics. any other options around the £100 mark for a rod for thid job?
Hi,

I have the 702L paired with a Twin Power 3000 SFC and it a great comnination for the soft plastics and the top water lures.
It has taken the place of my red rod as my chosen shore outfit.

Excellent rod.

Danny.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ry if you could spend a bit more it would be worth you looking at the majorcraft crostage spinning rod, The best rod in it price bracket in my opinion. Its japanese so you know your getting quality, Its rated for 5 - 28 lure weight, any info needed just ask

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys

have just ordered the 702 from veals, i can send it back if i dont like it... nice customer service!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've just started fishing with a 732ML and love it.
Does all I want it to, seems to have both the range and the sensitivity.
Also (an unexpected advantage) it fits in the boot of my car which means more "spur of the moment" trips!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts