The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if we have any members that fish the east sussex coastline??
I was wonderng what the water was like east of eastbourne?? Any clear water over that way??
I will be venturing over that way to try a couple of marks in the near future, any up to date info would be gratefully received.
Anyone one local?? More than welcome to hook up, and odds are you will be able to tell the forum about me blanking in specatular style-but you never know??

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Dave I would love to help but I dont go further east of Beachy Head (at the moment) and so the waters I have are basically the waters you have! Sorry!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries Andrew,
There are a couple of marks (blame google earth!) that I fancy trying-one I know has produced some good bass in the past. I was thiking about giving them a try some time towards the end of the week. I was hoping that there might be some slightly clearer water out east.
Probably still go, nice evening tide friday or fishing the flood on Saturday morning.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
i would guess the further east you go the murkier it gets. Talking to some diving friends, the vis off hastings is probabaly about the same as here but beyond that they reckon it gets worse. The Thames estuary has notoriously poor vis. We do have some Kent memebers so hopefully they can give better info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts