The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest edition of Sea Angler popped through the door this morning . . . . and who should be in it, but our very own Nathan Taylor !!!!! It's the story of the 9lb winter Shirley that he nailed, accompanied by lovely pics & a write-up by Henry !!

Congratulations Nathan . . . you are now officially almost a little bit famous !!!!!

Seriously . . . well done mate !!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Fantastic news and well done, Nathan. Just don't let it go to your head ;-)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Just seen it myself - really pleased with the opening DPS shot they have used, but I wish they had stuck Nathan and his bass on the cover.............I never get any say in this kind of thing by the way, but I just wanted to see the bloke on the front of the mag with a fish like that in the middle of winter.

Next time Nathan !!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
:muttley:well done 3 pints
Pat, I think it's two pint Taylor :muttley:

Well done Nathan and well deserved, I will have my copy when I get home waiting for me, so can't wait !

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Good work One Pint Taylor!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Wow.........Well ...... i would like to thank my mum and dad....lol No NO seriously....Henry Gilbey made it Possible and i just want to thank the guy and say that he really is a really great chap and look forward to fishing with him and for that fact all of you as thats what it is all about, having a laugh with great friends doing something that we all love :)

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
The latest edition of Sea Angler popped through the door this morning . . . . and who should be in it, but our very own Nathan Taylor !!!!! It's the story of the 9lb winter Shirley that he nailed, accompanied by lovely pics & a write-up by Henry !!

Congratulations Nathan . . . you are now officially almost a little bit famous !!!!!

Seriously . . . well done mate !!!
OMG:

Life as we know it is over...
He'll need a bigger mirror now LOL..

Well done pastie boy.

·
Registered
519 Posts
well done nathan, haven't got a copy of it, will have alook at your ugly mug next time i'm in the shop though mate.

all the best

kev

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Well done that man indeed :-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Congrats to Nath-You deserve it
Congrats to SA/Henry for writting/printing something that will make me buy a copy.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts