The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry lads, no photos, I drowned my camera last month and I'm planning to buy an Olympia MJU but have not got my hands on it yet. I've been using my camera phone but it's poor quality.
Last weekend (Sat/Sun) and this weekend (Fri/Sat) I headed for Cork with my 10 yr old daughter for an overnight plugging/camping trip.
Two really successful trips culminated in a total of 15 bass, top weight being 6.5lbs.
The fishing and craic was fantastic, the Cork lads really have something special going on (hard to say for a Dub!!! :)
Crystal clear water and numerous fish and lots of near misses/drop offs made it a memorable trip. Throw in my daughter catching a 5lb bass all on her own and it'd be safe to say that I'll be back!!!

Tight Lines
Colm

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great stuff Colm, well done to you and your Daughter :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
Fair play Colm thats some travellin your doin, at least you got your rewards id say your little girl was over the moon ,was out in Dublin today but no luck ,cant wait for my little one to get bigger so I can take her fishing.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Great fishing Colm, women make great fishers, more patient and they are lucky:-D
regards
Bob

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Lads, away on holidays from next week but in a funny way, I can't wait to get back for the fishing!!! Is that mad!

·
Registered
149 Posts
brilliant stuff colm thats mighty fishing..it sure is on fire here now..i expect a good wk to come with low pressure coming in and things freshining from the sw..its been flatto for a few days so no harm to get tings goin again...take care...****..by the way were u in east or west cork..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Colm, Thats great fishing and a great experience for your daughter..
I'm the fella that you met fishing one morning down in Wexford when you lost your gear! Its a pity we didnt find it after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts