The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much 0.15PE I can get onto a Cormoran Blackmaster 2500?
Will I need mono backing??

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Package arrived this morning from Mr Fish.

I have loaded the braid onto the reel and noticed that the line has loaded with a bias towards the front lip of the spool.

I have a couple of washers that came with my TP4000FC would they work if i put 1 washer under spool?

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
45 views, no reply Fin, you must be out on your own with that reel, I confess to being one of the viewers who doesn't know!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
If it fits without hindering the spool movement they it should be worth a try Fin!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
try chukin a yan or something out far it may settle the braid, do you like the dropshot nice eh?, you'l notice near the reel seat theres 2 bits of exposed blank keep your thumb and fore finger on these and you can feel everything thru to the tip, good luck

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Noticed the cutouts, very nice!!! see what u mean about the hook keep too!

Will have to put line onto a spare spool (backwards) then respool??

suppose if i wind the line on backwards to the spare with the new washer attached i will see how the line lay is altered and should know if i need a second one for the spooling up the right way round.. if that makes sense!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Noticed the cutouts, very nice!!! see what u mean about the hook keep too!

Will have to put line onto a spare spool (backwards) then respool??

suppose if i wind the line on backwards to the spare with the new washer attached i will see how the line lay is altered and should know if i need a second one for the spooling up the right way round.. if that makes sense!!!
Definitely! :p

·
Registered
268 Posts
On some reels you my have to wind the line on by hand in a reverse profile to begin with. So as to get the finished thing right. But try the washers first and keep your fingers crossed. It can by a pain if you have to start by hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts