The Lure Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my all night Severn-Bore-length surfing session I stumbled across THESE rods. I'm sure some members would approve of the casting weight. :ugeek: They come in at £51 delivered, not too bad as the other Cormorans seem to be getting a lot of good reviews.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Looks good at that money. Had a dangle with the Firefly yesterday.No fish (raving windy) but felt good. Powerful too as I snagged some lost tackle and pumped it up a treat.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Tim,
it looks like a great rod for the money. Odd it doesn't say how long it is though, but in the picture it looks like between 6 and 7 feet. Always difficult buying from a picture/description.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I was talking to Mick about these on Friday funnily enough and he said he might be getting some in. At that price (the same as two expensive plugs?) they look like a steal for light use/an introduction to the light stuff.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good at that money. Had a dangle with the Firefly yesterday.No fish (raving windy) but felt good. Powerful too as I snagged some lost tackle and pumped it up a treat.
I really like the Firefly too Tim, hopefully getting out after tea...
Tim,
it looks like a great rod for the money. Odd it doesn't say how long it is though, but in the picture it looks like between 6 and 7 feet. Always difficult buying from a picture/description.
I hadn't noticed that there wasn't a length quoted. *EDIT* it says 2.1m Mike!
I was talking to Mick about these on Friday funnily enough and he said he might be getting some in. At that price (the same as two expensive plugs?) they look like a steal for light use/an introduction to the light stuff.
I thought it was fairly bargainesque too.
I made enquiries, it looks like they are discontinued and were bought on a clearance list.... I sell other Carbo Stars and for the money (£30) they are great value. I will let you know if I get some.
They look good for the money, not as good as my Firefly though, £23 with a spare tip and a hard case delivered! Sorry, keep saying that, I can't believe how lucky I was to drop in on that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.