The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been asked by Cormoran if you guys would like to be in a draw to win a Black Star 3000, its a really nice reel and ideal. All they want in return is you to be up for recieving a newsletter via email from them when they have any new bits being released etc. They basically are hoping to pin point lure anglers and bait anglers seperately and send us relevant info.

So if you are interested just send an email, title your email "Customer date base" so they know exactly what the email is about and it will go automatically into its own folder. In the email just state your name and maybe write Lure Forum member.

They will of course not share your email with any other source and will run this draw for a month, leave it a month and draw it again and so on.

So if you are interested send an email to; [email protected]

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
lol, thanks mate.

Belstane seem to distribute all sorts of random stuff.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I have been asked by Cormoran if you guys would like to be in a draw to win a Black Star 3000, its a really nice reel and ideal. All they want in return is you to be up for recieving a newsletter via email from them when they have any new bits being released etc. They basically are hoping to pin point lure anglers and bait anglers seperately and send us relevant info.

So if you are interested just send an email, title your email "Customer date base" so they know exactly what the email is about and it will go automatically into its own folder. In the email just state your name and maybe write Lure Forum member.

They will of course not share your email with any other source and will run this draw for a month, leave it a month and draw it again and so on.

So if you are interested send an email to; [email protected]
Cheers ****

I'm guessing it should also be "Customer Database" ???

·
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ha ha what a nob I am, yes its supposed to be Customer Database, dont know what I was thinking there!! I dont think they will reply either, just let the winner know. Nigel from Cormoran has joined up today, just to see what we are all on about and hopefully see where lure fishing is going in this country, fair play to him, shame more reps arent as passionate.

·
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cormoran are going to draw the prize on monday so if any of you havnt sent them an email please do so now. Also they tell me that their spam filter wont allow emails from hotmail accounts, so if any of you have hotmail and want to enter the draw please email me at [email protected] and I will forward the email to them, just title it Cormoran Comp or something, cheers.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Good question!

Also, I've still not received any response or mailshots from Cormoran yet?

****, I sent you a PM, I fancy one of these reels myself and would like to order one ASAP.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts