The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Cornish LURE FORUM Bumble Only

The Hotel is the Tyacks Hotel in Camborne, Cornwall.

Dates are the 27th Saturday and 28th Sunday.

We will all meet in the Tyacks pub on both mornings and will try and get the hotel to do bacon butties for non guests.

Depending on the weather and how many guys turn up will dictate what we do, be nice to fish the same areas really.

To Book your rooms for these dates call the hotel with the link provided.

The hotel has given us a good discount for such a group booking.

The hotel can take 24 people and will not take long to go as we have loads coming and if its anything like the Welsh Bumbles then its going to be AMAZING!!!!!!

Hotel details for your Ref..... http://www.tyackshotel.co.uk/index.html

TYACKS have plenty of room, when u phone up say it's through BASSMASTERS

I have another hotel you can use if tyacks is booked only 100m away http://lowenachotel.com/

YOU NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO JOIN THIS MEET

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right we have a problem, i have got the wrong end of the stick. The hotel can put up 30 people but some people will have to share which will not go down well with families and couples who will want their own rooms which go's with out saying, so now that families and couples are going the amount the hotel can take is down to 24 so it will be better if you phone the hotel and quote to them the lure forum that way you will get a discount, but the discount that they gave us before was on 30 people not 24 people.so there will be a price change but it will be based on you as a single, couple or a family, you will get about 15% discount by quoting the lure forum. 24 places will not take long to go!!

With the increased price you have to pay i will hold fire on the Tops unless i have a few requests, then on that case i will do them, but i just want to keep costs low as possible!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
As long as I will look young and cool in one of those tops, I will still have one!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Just after Nathans brought me my cup of tea in bed!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
One large and one small (medium if small isn't available) for me please.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Mine better be XL (I am sure I will still look cool and trendy!).

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Seems like the hotel is now fully booked.

There are rooms available at the Premier Inn in Hayle - I'm there.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Any discount with this second hotel Nathan?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you can see Tyacks pub/hotel from this 2nd hotel too, so at least we will all be able to spend the evening together!!!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Thanks Nathan

1 - 20 of 153 Posts