The Lure Forums banner

Cornish November Meet ..........(MAYBE)

4K views 139 replies 44 participants last post by  Nathan Taylor 
#1 · (Edited)
Cornish November Meet 27th 28th

Thinking of organising a meet for November time, as I think no one else is doing anything then, so hopefully it shouldn't clash with anything.

Not going to go ahead unless I get the numbers, the Wales meet was fantastic and hope to tempt a few of these guys down.

So if you fancy coming down in the month were the big stuff are here in numbers, let me know so I can get the ball rolling.

To book this Bumble

#8 ·
Nath,
Sounds like a bl**dy good idea to me, Bass will have just about given up around here by then and headed to deep water. So I would love to come down.
Just leave those speedo's at home!!!

#11 ·
Count me in mate if I can make it!

Gonna be organising a proper Weymouth festival style thing around here (perfect place for it) at the beginning of next year (May/June) so this'd be a good introduction to Cornwall for a lot of people.

#17 ·
Count me in mate if I can make it!

Gonna be organising a proper Weymouth festival style thing around here (perfect place for it) at the beginning of next year (May/June) so this'd be a good introduction to Cornwall for a lot of people.
Thats a great idea mate. Will have to make sure you're fully stocked though eh :)

#20 ·
You can count me in Nathan, just make sure you pick a weekend I'm not offshore.....:-D:-D

Looks like you have plenty for a Bumble already mate never mind the rest of the lads that haven't seen the thread yet.........Looks like you have a Bumble on your hands. :jump::jump::jump:

See if you can find a decent base with accommodation for us travellers then it's all down to the weather....... I hope the weather is hot ...I would love to see thirty of us in speedos posing for a Bumble photo..just for you mate....... :muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.