The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all is anyone available for a session on thursday or early friday morning .i will be travelling to newquay on thursday and will be taking my kit. would love to hook up with anyone for a few hours.

kev:-D

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Kevin im free on the Friday afternoon HW around 6ish. Im in St Austell 20 mins from Newquay. Had a good session this Monday with 8 bass 6 of them of the top on this coast not the Newquay area.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Wish I was free Kevin, but unfortunately my Boss isn't as into Bass fishing as I am!!

I don't like my Boss!

(take it you're on for the meet on Sunday then?)

·
Registered
102 Posts
nice session mike.best ive done is 6 in a session and only had 1 bass off the top.any size???i cant get anything over 3lb but my mate had an 8lber last week.

Hi Kevin im free on the Friday afternoon HW around 6ish. Im in St Austell 20 mins from Newquay. Had a good session this Monday with 8 bass 6 of them of the top on this coast not the Newquay area.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish I was free Kevin, but unfortunately my Boss isn't as into Bass fishing as I am!!

I don't like my Boss!

(take it you're on for the meet on Sunday then?)
ooooooooooooo yes will be there if all goes well .

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi mike got to be back in gloucester for 4.30pm so can only do fri morn .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts