The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had it confirmed this morning by email, all the paperwork is ready for getting the missus back into the country returning from canada bloody visa's and all that crap.
Well only 2 months till we put the paperwork through and get the ball officialy rolling, have to allow the time for all my paperwork to be recieved by the canadian GC in Toronota and processed.
Then she comes home after 7 months apart i cant wait, Soon i will have my fishing partner back yeeeaaahhhaaayyyyy!!:-D Down side means i have to pay for the visa app costs 5 flights in total, and other stuff it never bloody ends. Let alone xmas costing a fortune.
Bring the missus home or new red rods? HHmmmmm close decision on this one lol. Nope make cut backs cheaper rods for me and her and get her sorted then sneak through the set of red rods when she it settled and not paying attention.
This news is the best xmas pressie i could have asked for...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Well had it confirmed this morning by email, all the paperwork is ready for getting the missus back into the country returning from canada bloody visa's and all that crap.
Well only 2 months till we put the paperwork through and get the ball officialy rolling, have to allow the time for all my paperwork to be recieved by the canadian GC in Toronota and processed.
Then she comes home after 7 months apart i cant wait, Soon i will have my fishing partner back yeeeaaahhhaaayyyyy!!:-D Down side means i have to pay for the visa app costs 5 flights in total, and other stuff it never bloody ends. Let alone xmas costing a fortune.
Bring the missus home or new red rods? HHmmmmm close decision on this one lol. Nope make cut backs cheaper rods for me and her and get her sorted then sneak through the set of red rods when she it settled and not paying attention.
Hmm, 7mths....more like this yeah :spoo::spoo:

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Being in Canada sounds better to me Mike. Get yourself out there for some Xmas fishing !!!!

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
Very happy for you Mike,,,,,,,,,,,,I have lots of family in a place called Markham which is just outside Toronto.
Super place...........

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers fellas i was there last winter for 7 months then came home and started the paperwork, Simon mate i'n not saying a word :) Gary mate i had my heart set on a pair of red rods htough them or having her back and settled and my fishing partner back again easy.
Just means i have a future excuse to but more rods say say they are for her and i will always use them, si mate i can always get duel citizenship if i want ti have my brother in law i can stay with anytime i want so more canadian winters fishing to come sure of that.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Very pleased for you Mike. Fishing is more rewarding with a loving partner either waiting for you or better still, fishing with you. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers guys i just cant wait now, less fishing andm ore working to pay for it though all worth it in the long run fella's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts