The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popped over to a mark that's been producing fish every trip, made the yomp down and was met by moderate swell and an annoying side wind. Not my favourite conditions to be honest, but at least it was clear of weed.

The beauty of this mark is that it's produced at pretty much all states of tides and all conditions (probably jinx the place now I've said that!). Have now figured that there are 2 fish holding areas, probably 30 meters apart, so it's just a matter of switching position and lure until you get them interested.

Today they liked the Lucky craft Flash Minnow in Misty Shad colour. Had 2 Bass (2.2 and 2.8) and a small Pollock, all taken pretty far out, twitched the plug down, let it suspend... couple little twitches and game on. Nothing big but very lively and gave a good account of themselves. Got to love stubborn little fish!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmmm, sorry about the massive photo's. Will rescale any future pics.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Matt!! Very envious of you getting out at the moment. Fingers crossed I'll get time for a quick session tomorrow but it will be the first for a while. Nice on one continuing the run of fish from this mark.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
nice one Matt You seem to like and do well there I still cant find any Although i did get a follow from a good fish early today

1 - 6 of 6 Posts